Chevrolet Performance Releases 2017 Contingency Program
DETROIT – This season, Chevrolet Performance will reward eligible racers with contingency payouts for winning or placing as runner-up in select classes of the Mello Yello Series and Lucas Oil Drag Race Series.
When final standings are released, the NHRA will confirm win status, approved decal placement, and use of Chevrolet Performance product. In order to receive payouts, racers must have a valid W9 and Diversity form on file. Payouts should be received 60-90 days post race.
CONTINGENCY PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Mello Yello Series
Cylinder Heads & Engine Blocks Contingency
- Pro Stock: Winner $500 / Runner-Up $100
- Competition, Super Stock, Stock, Super Comp, Super Gas, Super Street, Top Sportsman, Top Dragster: Winner $300 / Runner-Up $100
NHRA Mello Yello
- Super Stock, Stock: Winner $1,500 / Runner-Up $1,200 (All Mello Yello National Events)
- Super Stock, Stock: Class Winner $1,000 (Gainesville, Fla.; Bowling Green, Ky.; Indianapolis, Ind.; Las Vegas, Nev.)
- Factory Stock Showdown: Winner $5,000 (Gainesville, Fla.; Charlotte, N.C.; Norwalk, Ohio; Indianapolis, Ind., St. Louis, Mo.)
Lucas Oil Drag Race Series
- Super Stock, Stock: Winner $1,000 / Runner-Up $500
Founded in 1911 in Detroit, Chevrolet is one of the world's largest car brands, doing business in more than 100 countries and selling more than 4.0 million cars and trucks a year. Chevrolet provides customers with fuel-efficient vehicles that feature engaging performance, design that makes the heart beat, passive and active safety features and easy-to-use technology, all at a value. More information on Chevrolet models can be found at www.chevrolet.com.