Link to series rulebook: 2013 NHRA Harley Davidson Drag Racing Series Supplemental Rulebook
Click here for NHRA License Applications
Competitors with a current AHDRA license or that held a 2012 AHDRA license can complete an NHRA Crossover application. To be eligible for a crossover application for an NHRA License and Competition Number you must complete the following in full:
- Completed NHRA Application for Driver’s Medical Certificate (9.99 or quicker only).
- NHRA Minor Waiver (MS-N) required for applicants under 18 years of age. All NHRA Competition license applications must be at least 16 years of age.
- Copy of current AHDRA or 2012 AHDRA license.
- Two (2) full-pass time slips in class for which you seek a license within the past 12 months at any facility or event (side-by-side time trials or eliminations time slips accepted).
Competitors going 10.00 seconds or slower and do not hold a current AHDRA license or did not hold a 2012 AHDRA license or quicker will need to complete a competition number application. Competitors will need to request the category ET Motorcycle.
Competitors going 9.99 or quicker and do not hold a current AHDRA license or did not hold a 2012 AHDRA license will need to complete a NHRA Competition License application and Driver’s Medical Certificate. Competitors going 9.99 to 7.50 will need to apply for an ETMX license, competitors going 7.49 to 6.00 will need to apply for an AD/MX license. Top Fuel Harley competitors will need to mark on their application “TFH” next to “Other” located in the box listing each category.
Competitors in Pro Gas, Draggin Bagger, Street Pro and Hot Street please see the appropriate application for all applicable fees.
License and membership fees for Top Fuel Harley:
- 2-Year Competition License and Number, one category, and membership (new competitor)
United States: $308
- 2-Year Competition License and Number, one category, and membership (license renewal)
United States: $208
Membership includes print and digital versions of National Dragster
NHRA Harley Davidson Drag Racing Series competitor applying for an NHRA License please submit your applications to:
2035 Financial Way
Glendora, CA 91741
Attn: NFO Dept