Points/Stats Schedules

National Events
Regional/Division Events
Member Track Directory
Division Offices
SRAC Advisor
Competition Number/License Applications & Forms
NHRA Approved ASO's
Insurance Claim Information
Automatic Horsepower Factoring System
AHFS Request
Engine Blueprint Specifications
Indexes and Records
NHRA Accepted Products
Stock Car Classification
Tech Support Contacts
Chassis Inspector
Contingency Award Rules & Policies
Sponsor Listing & Contact Information
Contingency Sponsor Requirements
LODRS Div Contingency Sheet
Mello Yello Series Event Contingency Posting
Contingency Sponsor Approved Decals
W9 Form

California Permit Requirement

The State of California allows qualifying motorsports equipment to travel under permit on State roads and highways. The permit is for all trailers 48’ 1” or longer with a kingpin to rear axle dimension in excess of 40’; including all motorhome/toterhome trailer combinations in excess of 65'. Please follow the simple Q&A on the California Department of Transportation’s (Caltrans’) web page to find out if you qualify for Caltrans Motorsports Transportation Permit:


Click here for detailed information, permit application, etc.

Click Here to Contact Caltrans Oversize/Overweight Permits Office