Points/Stats Schedules

National Events
Regional/Division Events
Member Track Directory
Division Offices
SRAC Advisor
Competition Number/License Applications & Forms
NHRA Approved ASO's
Insurance Claim Information
Automatic Horsepower Factoring System
AHFS Request
Engine Blueprint Specifications
Indexes and Records
NHRA Accepted Products
Stock Car Classification
Tech Support Contacts
Contingency Award Rules & Policies
Contingency Sponsor Requirements
Mello Yello Series Event Contingency Posting
NHRA Contingency Sponsor Approved Decals
W9 Form

Tuesday Tech Question presented by Evans Coolant

Iā€™m going to put a roll bar in my Pro ET Camaro and in the next couple of years will upgrade to a roll cage.  What size tubing do I need to use to get it started correctly?




The roll bar needs to be made of minimum 1 3/4ā€ X .118 mild steel or .083 chromoly tubing.  When you make the roll bar into a roll cage the additional tubing can be 1 5/8ā€ X .118 MS or .083CM.